Friday, August 26, 2011

Family Reunion, Committed (Njálsgata) and Clean will entertain you at 30 000 feet


I am delighted to announce that No 9 Productions has signed an agreement with Icelandair -- providing them with the rights to broadcast our short films, Family Reunion (Góðir gestir), Committed (Njálsgata) and Clean on board their aircrafts.  

Beginning October 1st 2011, please check out these films on Icelandair's in-flight entertainment system and tell us about your experience.   ( since I have not had the chance to conduct my own quality assurance.)

1 comment:

  1. I hope that this gets-the-ball-rolling. Short films should be easily accessible to all, just as short printed stories are. I believe that there is a market for short films, and I hope that these short films provoke and entertain the passengers of Icelandair.

    ReplyDelete